The admit card for the Assistant Professor exam has been released by the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC). All those candidates who had registered for the same are required to download their respective cards from the official website www.ukpsc.gov.in. The recruitment is being done to fill 877 vacancies.
The exam is scheduled to be conducted on October 29.
Steps to download admit card
- Log on to the official website www.ukpsc.gov.in
- Under ‘Recent updates’, click on the ‘Assistant Professor’ admit card link
- Follow the instruction
- On the next page, enter your registration number and date of birth in the provided fields
- Click on submit
- Your admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Download the same and take a printout for future reference
The Uttarakhand Public Service Commission or UKPSC is the state agency authorized to conduct the Civil Services Examination for entry-level appointments to the various Civil Services of state of Uttarakhand.
List of examinations conducted by the UKPSC from time to time:
Combined State/Upper Subordinate Preliminary ExaminationCombined State/Upper Subordinate Main Examination.