Uttarakhand Technical University has started the application for Uttarakhand State Entrepreneur Examination (UKSEE). This entrance examination will be held on 18 and 19 May at different centres in the state.
The application process for UKSEE was to begin from April 20 but was not started for technical reasons. Examination Controller Dr Alaknanda Ashok has started the application process two days after assuming responsibility. She said that the date which was decided for the Uttarakhand State Entrepreneur Examination on the same date the examination will be conducted. Applicants can make the application online for it until May 11.
- Important Dates to Note:
- Last date for online application: May 11, 2019
- M Tech, M. Pharma, MBA: May 18, 2019
- BHMCT, B. Pharma, MCA, B. Tech, BIFMA, MCA Lateral Entry date: May 19, 2019
- Date of Entrance Examination Result: 10 June 2019
Application fee for Uttarakhand State Entrepreneur Examination:
- For Normal, OBC, EWS applicants: Rs. 1500,
- For SC, ST: Rs. 750
Online and Offline Exam:
On 18th May, there will be online and offline entrance examination in Dehradun, Roorkee and Haldwani. On May 19, online and offline entrance examination in Dehradun, Roorkee, and Haldwani will be organized while there will be an offline examination in Dwarahat, Srinagar, Pithoragarh, Tehri and Gopeshwar.
Apply as Below:
The application process for UKSEE 2019 is simple and easy. You just need to follow the below described online application steps:
- First of all, visit Uttarakhand Technical University official website www.uktech.ac.in.
- At the top of the Home Page, you will notice UKSEE 2019.
- Click on it.
- After this, complete the online application process.