Applications for the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) UGC NET Examination will start from February 25 for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and lecturership.
The Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) UGC NET will be conducted on June 16. CSIR has issued notification for UGC NET. For this, the application can be made from February 25 to March 18.
There will be no chance for application after the last date. In order to appear for the examination, the general category candidates need to have a minimum of 55 percent marks in M.Sc. or equivalent examination while the least mark for SC, ST, and disabled is 50 percent.
The exam fee fixed for the different category of the applicants includes Rs. 1000 for the general category, Rs. 500 for OBC, and Rs. 250 for SC & ST candidates. Applicant’s age should not be more than 28 years as on January 1, 2019.
CSIR UGC NET will be organized in 27 cities of the country including Roorkee in the state Uttarakhand.
Apply online here: www.csirhrdg.res.in
Sunday is the last date to make application for the Engineering Admission Test JEE Main and UGC National Eligibility Test (NET).
There will be no opportunity left after the last date (Sunday, 30th Sept.). After this there will be no chance. The JEE Main Exam will be conducted twice. For the JEE Main 1 Exam, the online applications had started from September 1. The last date for its application is September 30.
The further process will be followed after it. Candidates who were unable to apply earlier can make the application online today on Sunday.
UGC NET is Now Online for the First Time:
On the other hand, the UGC NET will be organized online for the first time. The application process for it also had commenced from September 1.
The last date for the application is September 30. Both the examinations will be organized by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
Candidates can visit www.nta.ac.in the official website of NTA.
The registrations for the UGC NET Examinations are starting on September 1. The last date for filing application has been fixed on September 30. It is to notify you that the UGC NET 2018 examination will be held from December 9 to December 23.
This UGC NET examination will also be conducted twice a year like JEE Examination. Once it will be organized in the month of July and again by the newly formed National Testing Agency (NTA) in the month of December. The Central Government has released the last date of the NET examination. The Admission letters can be downloaded from November 19 and the results will be declared on January 10, 2019.
New Pattern of UGC NET:
- From this year, the NTA will hold the examination and instead of 3 papers, there will be only 2 papers – Paper 1 and Paper 2.
- Paper 1 will be of 100 marks and 50 objective questions will be mandatory.
- Each question will have 2 marks.
- Paper 2 will also be of 100 marks.
- In this, 100 objective questions will be mandatory.
- Each question will be of 2 marks and will be based on the topic chosen by the candidate.
- The time duration will be two hours (11 am to 1 pm).
- Registration for UGC NET Examination is starting on 1st September.
- The last date is for the application is September 30.
- The examination will be conducted from December 9 to December 23.
- Admission Letter can be downloaded from November 19th.
- The results will be declared on January 10, 2019.