The Engineering Entrance Examination JEE Main and the UGC NET eligibility examination will be organized in the six cities in the state. Both the exams will be conducted online. The online application process for these examinations has started since Saturday. Applicants applying this year will be required to pay GST along with the examination fee.
UGC Net: Reach Two Hours Early:
In the UGC Net candidates will also get an opportunity to correct the mistakes. The online application for this can be done by September 30. You can submit the fee by October. If you make a mistake in your online application, you will be able to rectify the error from October 8 to October 14. After this, the examination will be held from December 9 to December 23. Candidates will be required to reach the examination centre at least two hours ahead of the examination time.
Normal: Rs. 800
OBC: Rs. 400
SC, ST, Disabled, Transgender: Rs. 200
JEE Main: Dates for Both Attempts Declared:
JEE Main: Dates for Both Attempts:
there will be two examinations conducted for JEE Main this time. The first examination will be held from January 6 to January 20, while the second examination will be held from April 6 to 20. The application process for JEE Main-1 started from Saturday. For this, after the online application till September 30, the fee can be deposited till October 1. The result of the first exam will be declared by January 31.
The Applications for the second exam JEE Main -2 will be accepted from 8 February to 7 March 2019. The fee for it can be deposited till 8 March 2019. The result of the second exam JEE Main -2 will be declared till April 30.
– A Paper for (B.E. or Bachelor of Architecture): General Category Male (Rs 500), General Category Female (Rs 250), SC, ST Male (Rs 250), SC, ST female (Rs 250)
– Both papers (B.E. and B. Arch): General Category Male (Rs 900), General Category Female (Rs.450), SC, ST male (Rs.450), SC, ST female (Rs.450)
Both the JEE MAIN Exams will be Held in the Following Cities:
Dehradun, Haldwani, Haridwar, Nainital, Pantnagar and Roorkee.
Apply Online in the Following Manner:
– First of all, log in one the official website of NTA www.nta.ac.in
– Click on the option of Engineering or UGC NET there.
– A link for the registration will appear.
– Click on it and a related page will open now.
– Complete the application process on the related page.
This is the NTA website: www.nta.ac.in