Thursday is the last day to make application for Engineering Admission Entrance Test JEE Main – 2. Candidates, who have not applied yet, can do so. After that, there will be no chance to apply.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) will organize JEE Main Online Exam between 7 to 20th April. The result of the exam will be issued by April 30. Candidates, who had given JEE Main 1, can also take the examination again.
Those candidates who could not appear for the exam due to some reason can also participate in JEE Main-2 examination.
Apply for the JEE Main-2 Exam here: www.jeemain.nic.in
National Testing Agency (NTA) has issued notification for JEE Main. MHRD had earlier announced that the JEE Main Examination will be held twice annually. The JEE Main Examination will be held in the month of January 2019 and JEE Main-II will be held in April.
Information About JEE Main I:
- Registration for JEE Main I will commence on September 1, 2018
- The last date for registration is September 30, 2018.
- Candidates can download the admission letter on December 17, 2018.
- Examination from January 6 to January 20, 2019 will be conducted in many sessions.
- The results of the examination will be announced on January 31, 2019.
Information About JEE Main II:
- Registration for JEE Main II will commence on 8th February.
- The last date for registration is March 7, 2019.
- The Admission Letter will be downloaded from March 18, 2019.
- Computer-based examination will be conducted from April 6 to April 20, 2019.
- The results of JEE Main II will be announced on April 30, 2019.