GATE Exam Schedule 2019:
Indian Institute of Technology, IIT Madras has released the schedule for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering, GATE 2019 exam. The subject wise schedule for the GATE Exam 2019 is now available at gate.iitm.ac.in – the official website. The direct link to the official website is also given below. The GATE 2019 exam schedule for reference is also given below.
The examinations will be conducted in two seasons on 2nd, 3rd, 9th and 10th February, 2019. The morning session is from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm and afternoon session or S2 will be from 14:30 to 17:30. All the candidates are advised to check the official website by clicking on the link mentioned below. Admit cards will be issued on January 14, 2019.
Candidates are advised to keep a check on the official website gate.iitm.ac.in for updates related to the examination.
To have a look on the schedule, you can also click: http://gate.iitm.ac.in/Schedule
The online Application Form Error Rectification date for GATE 2019 will end today. The error marks in the GATE 2019 applications should be instantly submitted by the candidates who have applied for the GATE examination. Applicants can rectify the errors on the GOAPS official portal appsgate.iitm.ac.in.
Eligibility Criteria for GATE 2019:
- Candidates should be residents of India.
- Apart from Indian residents, candidates from Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Singapore, Ethiopia and United Arab Emirates (UAE) are also eligible for the examination.
There is no age limit to appear for the GATE examination.
Pattern of the Examination:
- The GATE 2019 will be organized for 24 subjects, in which each candidate can apply only for one stream.
- The GATE is an online examination of 65 questions to be solved in 3 hours. It has a total of 100 marks.
- The Exam Paper will be divided into two types of questions: Objective type and numerical type (NAT).
- There are no options included in the NAT questions. The answers for these questions are to be entered manually.