GATE 2019 Final Answer Key has been released on the official website of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Madras. Those candidates, who have appeared for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2019, can now go to the official website to download the 2019 Final Answer Key and question paper.
The exam was organized on 02, 03, 09 and 10 February 2019. If you were also present in this examination then visit the official website of IIT Madras and download the final answer key of your exam.
Read detail below to download GATE 2019 Final Answer Key.
Follow the below described rules to download the GATE 2019 Exam Answer Key:
- First of all, visit the official website gate.iitm.ac.in.
- On the Homepage, click on the link given to view the GATE 2019 Final Answer and Question Paper.
- Now again, you will be redirected to the Home page.
- The subject wise question paper and answer key will be available on the new page
- Click on the link to download your answer key and question paper.
- Keep a printout safely for further processing.
Click here to download GATE 2019 question paper and Answer Key http://gate.iitm.ac.in/Anskey19
GATE Exam Schedule 2019:
Indian Institute of Technology, IIT Madras has released the schedule for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering, GATE 2019 exam. The subject wise schedule for the GATE Exam 2019 is now available at gate.iitm.ac.in – the official website. The direct link to the official website is also given below. The GATE 2019 exam schedule for reference is also given below.
The examinations will be conducted in two seasons on 2nd, 3rd, 9th and 10th February, 2019. The morning session is from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm and afternoon session or S2 will be from 14:30 to 17:30. All the candidates are advised to check the official website by clicking on the link mentioned below. Admit cards will be issued on January 14, 2019.
Candidates are advised to keep a check on the official website gate.iitm.ac.in for updates related to the examination.
To have a look on the schedule, you can also click: http://gate.iitm.ac.in/Schedule
The online Application Form Error Rectification date for GATE 2019 will end today. The error marks in the GATE 2019 applications should be instantly submitted by the candidates who have applied for the GATE examination. Applicants can rectify the errors on the GOAPS official portal appsgate.iitm.ac.in.
Eligibility Criteria for GATE 2019:
- Candidates should be residents of India.
- Apart from Indian residents, candidates from Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Singapore, Ethiopia and United Arab Emirates (UAE) are also eligible for the examination.
There is no age limit to appear for the GATE examination.
Pattern of the Examination:
- The GATE 2019 will be organized for 24 subjects, in which each candidate can apply only for one stream.
- The GATE is an online examination of 65 questions to be solved in 3 hours. It has a total of 100 marks.
- The Exam Paper will be divided into two types of questions: Objective type and numerical type (NAT).
- There are no options included in the NAT questions. The answers for these questions are to be entered manually.
The online applications will begin from September 1 for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) for admission in M. Tech, M. Sc. and Direct Ph. D. after the completion of B. Tech and B. Sc. degree. This time the examination is being organized by IIT Madras. The examination will be conducted in 24 subjects, including the subject Petroleum Engineering.
In addition to all the IITs in the country, the admission in the PG course after the graduation course in IISc Bangalore is allowed on the basis of score achieved in GATE. Apart from this, after getting admission in IISc Bangalore based on the GATE score, the Special Financial Assistance is also provided by Human Resource Development Ministry (HRD).
In the last few years, the recruitment in the companies like Indian Oil, ONGC and National Thermal Power Corporation have begun on the basis of Gate scores. This is a new job opportunity for the youth. In Uttarakhand, this examination will be conducted in Dehradun and Haldwani.
Application process commencement date: 1 September 2018
Last date for the Application: 21 September 2018
Date for the change of examination center: 16 November 2018
Date of Admit card issuance: 4 January 2019
Date of GATE Online Examination: 2, 3, 9 and 10th February 2019