HNB Garhwal University Dehradun Office

Address : HNB Garhwal University,
                 Tilak Road, 
                 Bindal Pul,     
                 Dehradun – 248001, Uttarakhand, India.       

Phone No : +91- 0135 – 2625694

You Might Also Like


  1. 1

    For the kind information of students, just want to inform you, that you can get your Degree of any course completed from H.N.B. Garhwal University from this office.
    Also private forms for graduation and post graduation are available here.

    Anil Rawat

  2. 3

    How can i get form for CET conducted by HNB garhwal university. I want to do BCA through some college in dehradun affiliated to HNB but to enter through general quota i have to clear a CET conducted by HNB.Please send me details of CET conducted by HNB.

  3. 4

    Sir, I have copleted Mphil in Education and want to pursue Phd in Education from Garhwal university PLZ send me details as this course is available or details regarding admission.

  4. 5

    sir my inrollment no is 064267 i have gave my 3 rd sem back paper in jan 2010 but my 3rd sem result is pendding.
    my college name- uttranchal college of tech & bio-medcal sciences near rajaram mohan rai school sewlakhurd dehradun

  5. 6

    I want my degree where from take degree from your office or Direc from HNB university pauri please tell me at my e mail address

  6. 7
  7. 8

    i have applied for degree in mid of august but till now i have not get my degree. i m passed in 2008. i have done bhm please help me i need degree asap

  8. 9

    Dear Sir,
    I have done post graduation in English literature and want to pursue PhD from your university.I want to know the essential qualification/ addmission details and OBC quote relaxation details for the same.


  9. 10

    i want my degree of bsc and msc ,can it be taken from ddn office or direct from university –rajesh devrani

  10. 11
  11. 12
  12. 13


    i have applied for degree in may 2010 but till now i have not get my degree. i m passed in 2009. i have done bsc please help me i need degree enroll no.Go65426

  13. 14

    I had applied for my MA degree on 1 april 2013 but till now i didnt get any response neither from university office dehradun and head office what to do

  14. 15

    What is the procedure to apply for degree certifcate for 1985 batch for private student …and where one can one apply to get the degree certificate and how much time does it take to recieve it. may please advice

  15. 16
  16. 17
  17. 18
  18. 19
  19. 20

    Dear sir,
    I have applied for my Master in Pharmaceutical Chemistry degree in March 2014. I want this urgently..Please send me the degree to my address as early as possible. I am waiting sir.

    Thanks and regards,
    Deepak Sharma

  20. 21

    sir, i had completed my BAMS from HNB Garwal 2008.however i have not received my degree can i get my degree?

  21. 22

    Subject:admission in P.G Education.
    I have compleated my Bed with 70% mark’s through kashmir university. Now I want to do M.A Education through your university. Plz let me aware about admission process. And fee structure. You can also contact me through my personal number. 09906410498.
    That will be your most kindness.

  22. 23

    Sub : M.Sc (Microbiology) Certificate.

    My son Dwiprohi Kar has passed M.Sc (Microbiology) in 2011 from Dolphin P.G. Institute of Biomedical & Natural Science and has applied for Certificate in your office in the month of January/February, 2012 but till date not yet received the Certificate. I shall be highly obliged if the said Certificate is sent at the given address. Kindly intimate the status at an early date.

  23. 24

    sub: B.A. Certificate.

    dear sir/Medam
    I have done graduation from S.G.R.R.(P.G.) college from dehradun so how to Apply Degree Certificate Kindy tell me And reply the massage

  24. 25
  25. 26

    i m working in hotelindustre but i have only diploma i need degree aswell as posibal plz contect me my num 07259650802

  26. 27

    Dear administrative sir,

    I want ask to regarding to job in hnbgu branch of rathmha vidhalya….sir pls tell me how many vacancies are out and in which trad pls sir….your faothfully

  27. 28


    i have applied for degree in may SEP-2014 but till now i have not get my degree. i m passed in 2010. i have done BMRIT FROM HIHT COLLEGE please help me i need degree enroll no.G0721573

  28. 29
  29. 30

    give me details of hnbdu entrance xam syllabus for msc in physics& chemistry which will be held on 9-10 june 2015
    also give me details of location of xam center of dehradun for entrance xam

  30. 31

    I am ankur. I did graduation from ur university but i got compartment in B.E subject (bba batch. 2011). Or i didnt give exam for compartment yet so is there any procedure or process where i can apply for exam again ?? Please do reply me.


  31. 32

    Dear Sir,
    I have completed my graduation from HNB Garhwal university in year 2012, but I did not got my degree certificate till now. I requested to yor please provide me procedure for grant degree certificate.Can I online apply for same,If yes please provide link for same.

  32. 33

    Sir i want to do M Sc in garwal unversity plz send me details how to get admission for the same and which courses your unversity offers

  33. 34
  34. 35

    Respected sir

    I m Amreen Ansari
    I have finished my graduation in 2008 but l haven’t received my degree that time…. now l have need my degree not present at india i m in jeddah saudia arab.. how can I can I receive my degree jn jeddah

  35. 36
  36. 37

    I graduated in the year 2014 nd due to some circumstances wasn’t able to get my graduation certificate. I need it now and I am not living in uttarakhand anymore.I want to know the process for getting my certificate through courier?

  37. 38

    I have lost my degree certificate of H.N.B Garhwal University of Bachelor of Technology .
    My current location is USA , I need it very urgently as i have to submit it to my company where i am apply for work visa.

    It is really very urgent , seeking for your help.

    Please me soon.
    Divya Joshi

  38. 39

    Respected sir

    I m Dr Kalpana
    I have finished my Post-graduation(MD in Ayurveda- Rasa Shastra) in 2013 but l haven’t received my original degree till now. l have need my degree. And also I want a correction in my Degree.Is it possible in your Dehradun office.

  39. 40

    Dear Sir,

    My spouse and myself completed courses from HNB Garhwal University, we want transcripts for our higher education. Hence please let us know if we can get this from Dehradun office. Please share the form for the same.

  40. 41

    I have completed MCA in 2008.Now,I want to get my Original Degree.
    Can I get degree hand to hand from Dehradoon office or from Garhwal Office.
    What is Procedure?

    Kindly reply.

  41. 42

    Dear sir,

    I am a student of HNB Garhwal university and i have completed my graduation in 2012 from the collage Beehive collage of advance studies dehradun . i have apply for my degree but not get till now . please send me my degree as soon as possible.

  42. 43
  43. 44

    i passed my graduation in 1986 due to some circumstance i was not able to get my certificate.Now i need it so sir i want to know the process to get my B.A certificate through courier or by post.I am working in mumbai

  44. 45
  45. 46

    I want my graduation degree copy to be evaluated by HNB Garhwal university for WES for pursuing
    Kindly advise the process


  46. 47

    Sir, I have completed my post graduation in 2009 and b.ed in 2010 now I need my original degrees of both courses. kindly tell me how I am able to get I get it from dun office directly or through online. please tell me the procedure.

  47. 48
  48. 49


    I require transcripts for my BSC batch 2006- 2009 from DAV college dehardun. Can you please let me know from where i can collect it ? appreciate prompt response for same

  49. 50

    Sir, I have completed my graduation degree in 2010 but till now i didn’t get my degree certificate.Please help me to get my degree asap. Thank you.

  50. 51

    I have Required Migration certificate and am also already submitted all documents and Certificate fee in dehradun office on 1/12/2017, but still not received and also contact in office but not properly reply.
    Enrollment No. G05253725
    B.A Final 2008
    Required Migration Certificate B.A.2008
    Muneesha Devi

  51. 52

    Sir I have completed my graduation frm hnb garwal university in 2006.but I haven’t got my degree certificate yet. Iam in need of it urgently. Plz sent it and i had applied for it before also

  52. 53

    Sir I have to apply for the verification of my documents of MSc IT
    I just wanna know the procedure how to apply for the
    Please give me the required information so that I may remain thankful to you

  53. 54

    Dear sir
    I have done BEd from beehive college HNB affiliated .I already applied my BEd degree batch 2013-2013. But I did not got it at my home this batch degree is in Hnb regional office Dehradun??
    Plz reply me it’s urgent

  54. 55

    Dear Sir,
    I have completed my greaduation exam 2001 from Rishikesh now I want to get my original degree kindly advise.

  55. 56

    Hello Sir,
    I need to receive the transcripts of my graduation course done completed with HNB Garhwal University, Srinagar. I need these transcripts in a sealed envelope for WES evaluation (ECA) for job and Canada PR. I would like to know the procedure for same.

  56. 57

    Respected sir /ma’am,
    I registered Myself for B ed entrance exam, bt I lost my registration number,
    How can I get my admit card without my registration number????
    Plz help me out,,,,,,,

  57. 58
  58. 59

    Dear sir/madam I have completed my graduation from MKP(P.G) COLLEGE in 2003.
    I need my original degree from HNB University.
    Kindly tell me the procedure.
    Km.Sunita pal

  59. 60

    I have completed my M COM in 2003 my enrollment no. is G9864043. I want migration certificate as soon as possible.
    Request you to please let me know the process and also the turn around time to get the document. Your immediate response will be highly appreciable.
    Pulkit Bahuguna (9148582877)

  60. 61

    I have completed my B COM in 2007 my enrollment no. is G04404127. I want migration certificate as soon as possible.
    Request you to please let me know the process and also the turn around time to get the document. Your immediate response will highly appreciated.


  61. 62
  62. 63
  63. 64
  64. 65
  65. 66

    Sir, i’m a repeat year student in bcomm but i didin’t get my result its not show in internet and i want my data plz help and suggest……

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>