DIT University COUNSELING DATES – 9TH AND 10TH JUNE 2018
B Tech (Primary Programs)
B.Tech Collaborative Programs
B.Tech (LE) For Diploma Holders
B.Tech Collaborative Programs- Lateral Entry
Diploma in Engineering
Bachelor of Sciences- BSc
Bachelor of Computer Applications- BCA
Bachelor of Art- BA
Post Graduate Diploma in Health, Safety & Environment
Master of Technology- MTech
Master of Business Administration- MBA
Master of Computer Application- MCA
Master of Pharmacy
Master of Science- MSc
Documents required while reporting the counsling
1. Attested copies of the following documents along with originals (Originals would be immediately returned after verification of the copy)
– Class XII mark sheet
– Class X mark sheet & certificate (For Date of Birth )
– Graduation mark sheet (as applicable).
– Post Graduate mark sheet (as applicable).
– Valid JEE/UKSEE/GATE/GPAT/NET/CAT/MAT score as applicable.
– Domicile Certificate (For State of Uttarakhand Candidates). Original in prescribed format by Government of Uttarakhand. (Without valid Domicile Certificate, candidates shall not be considered for UK Category. )
– Hard copy of the Online Registration Form.
2. Demand Draft of Rs.15000/- in favor of “DIT University “, payable at Dehradun. DD will be accepted only after the allotment of seat to the candidate.
3. Demand Draft of Rs.15000/- in favor of “DIT University” payable at Dehradun also for Hostel accommodation if required. Hostel would be allotted on first cum first serve basis.
4. Recent 4 Passport size colored Photographs.
40% seats are reserved for Uttarakhand candidates to whom 26% scholarship shall be given on tuition fee. Scholarship policy for all Category candidates and Fee details are mentioned in the website. Kindly refer to admission section of our website.