The registrations for the UGC NET Examinations are starting on September 1. The last date for filing application has been fixed on September 30. It is to notify you that the UGC NET 2018 examination will be held from December 9 to December 23.
This UGC NET examination will also be conducted twice a year like JEE Examination. Once it will be organized in the month of July and again by the newly formed National Testing Agency (NTA) in the month of December. The Central Government has released the last date of the NET examination. The Admission letters can be downloaded from November 19 and the results will be declared on January 10, 2019.
New Pattern of UGC NET:
- From this year, the NTA will hold the examination and instead of 3 papers, there will be only 2 papers – Paper 1 and Paper 2.
- Paper 1 will be of 100 marks and 50 objective questions will be mandatory.
- Each question will have 2 marks.
- Paper 2 will also be of 100 marks.
- In this, 100 objective questions will be mandatory.
- Each question will be of 2 marks and will be based on the topic chosen by the candidate.
- The time duration will be two hours (11 am to 1 pm).
- Registration for UGC NET Examination is starting on 1st September.
- The last date is for the application is September 30.
- The examination will be conducted from December 9 to December 23.
- Admission Letter can be downloaded from November 19th.
- The results will be declared on January 10, 2019.